The cloud provides tremendous value to enterprises.
It seamlessly delivers access to a comprehensive range of innovative business services and applications, but what if we told you there was a way to make the connection to the cloud even more worthwhile? To ensure you’re receiving maximum value, employ our new solution, Virtual Cross Connect , which boasts direct connections to Microsoft’s cloud.
Why choose Virtual Cross Connect?
Connectivity costs have often been a barrier to companies that want to take full advantage of the benefits of the cloud. Connectivity costs for enterprises can quickly stack up to hundreds of thousands of rands. It is our aim to remove the barriers to entry by providing commodity connectivity services for companies wanting to benefit from the enormous potential that the cloud can offer their business as they digitally transform.
Our new solution, Virtual Cross Connect, enables all of our data centre, access and VPN clients to extend their existing data centre into the hyperscaler hub through ultra low-cost-and-latency colocation connectivity. This extension enables high-powered computing for workloads such as SAP on Azure.
Kervin Pillay, Chief Technology Officer at Internet Solutions, says in this press release: “Through Virtual Cross Connect, we’ll shorten the distance between clients and Microsoft by localising traffic in data centres at extremely competitive connectivity rates to improve service delivery and client experience.”
What to expect from Virtual Cross Connect:
- Our clients can enjoy a flat monthly fee of R999 for 1Gbps of throughput from an IS data centre in metropolitan areas directly to Microsoft Express Route Points of Presence in Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- Intra- and inter-data-centre connectivity between IS and Microsoft points of interconnect, as well as major hyperscaler hubs.
- Capability to optimise network segments and optimise links.
- Rapid setup of direct connection to Public and Private clouds using Ethernet, VPN and/or Internet Access, incorporating Infoconnect.
- Ability to link clients’ Infoconnect and Cloud Connect exchange partners together. This further reduces connectivity costs between on-network partners.
- Easy data exchange for multinationals across global territories through the Internet exchange capability offered by us.
- Data centre colocation, security and SD-WAN services as adjacent deployments.
We aim to empower enterprises by being able to implement direct connections. This puts you in a better position to optimise cloud costs, boost performance and increase security – all at a fraction of the cost.