Acceptable Use Policy
Tempor interdum lorem
The purpose of this document is to provide an understanding of Internet Solutions’ Acceptable Use Policy. This policy serves to define the accepted behaviour of users on Internet Solutions’ (IS) network. This allows IS to:
- Maintain the integrity and quality of their services,
- Protect their customers and infrastructure from abuse,
- Adhere to the current laws and regulations governing organisations and service providers in the countries that they operate in
- Co-exist within the global internet community as a responsible service provider
- The user acknowledges that IS is unable to exercise control over the data passing over the infrastructure and the Internet, including but not limited to any websites, electronic mail transmissions, news groups or other material created or accessible over its infrastructure. Therefore, IS is not responsible for data transmitted over its infrastructure.
- IS' infrastructure may be used to link into other networks worldwide and the user agrees to conform to the acceptable use policies of these networks.
- Users of the IS network include not only the IS customers, but in the case of resellers of the IS’ services, the customers of the resellers too. Resellers of IS’ services are responsible for the activities of their customers.
- The user may obtain and download any materials marked as available for download off the Internet, but is not permitted to use their Internet access to distribute any copyrighted materials unless permission for such distribution is granted to the user by the owner of the materials.
- The user is prohibited from obtaining, disseminating or facilitating over IS’ network any unlawful materials, including but not limited to:
- Copying or dealing in intellectual property without authorisation,
- Child pornography, and/or
- Any unlawful hate-speech materials.
To help ensure that all customers have fair and equal use of the service and to protect the integrity of the network, Internet Solutions reserves the right, and will take necessary steps, to prevent improper or excessive usage thereof.